Tender Software offers its people freedom at work, unmatched leadership & the opportunity to grow along with the organization. The work environment is filled with opportunities for challenging, interesting & motivating assignments that add value to an employee’s professional skill sets & bring a sense of fulfillment.
Working at Tender Software offers you diversity in work and career. We trust and care for our people, who are the foundation of our business, empowering them to take responsibilities. At each level in your career we offer you learning and leadership opportunities which would allow you to contribute towards our business growth.
PHP DeveloperEducation Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCAExperience: 3+ yearsLocation: Chennai
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Framework: Laravel, Code igniter, Magento
CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
.NET DeveloperEducation Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCAExperience: 3+ yearsLocation: Chennai
Skill Set: ASP .NET MVC, C#, LINQ
Database: MS SQL Server
Special Skills: ASP.NET Core, WCF, WPF, Bootstrap, Angular Js
Android DeveloperEducation Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCAExperience: 3+ yearsLocation: Chennai
Mandatory Skill: Core Java, Android SDK, SQL Lite, Eclipse
Secondary Skills: Android Studio
Special Skills: Cotlin
HR ExecutiveEducation Qualification: MBA (HR & Finance / Operations / Marketing)Experience: 1+ YearLocation: Chennai
- Have experience in End to End recruitment process,
- Have had previous experience in the role of Human Resources Generalist or a very similar position and be able to demonstrate your complete understanding of the position,
- Must be extremely well organised and methodical in your approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system,
- Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite for a HR Generalist as you will be dealing with employees on every level.
- Must understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within your day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare, Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and be familiar with any other software pertinent to your industry.
Special skill: Handling Provident fund and ESI